Saturday 3 March 2012

USA or not to USA

okay, so not here's the plan. I have got a "vision" that I'll be going to USA. This is no ordinary vision because I was given signs before I even signed up for the programme. I've been praying to God asking what should I be doing this summer and then the signs were that I got rejected by UK placements. Clearly, I wasn't wanted to stay in UK. okay, now you may say this might be just a normal rejection. but next, I prayed about my plans again and the next day I saw this brochure that was in my class room right behind me and there was only one. That brochure was the one that I wanted to the apply to for work and travel America. now, this may also be a coincidence. Moving on, my friend prompt me to apply for it and suddenly showed full support. I even got one friend to join me.

This may all seem like normal everyday happenings, but to me, it happened so distinctly. God show me Your way and Your plan in this and help me to get through it. I still haven't got a job, but i know by Your Grace, I will be following Your plans. If USA is Your plans for me, help me get a job soon and work my way through smoothly with this programme. *PRAYS*

No comments:

Post a Comment